So after working even on the holiday (8th of December) – on school projects – I missed a meeting with the actors last week. 😦
Apart from that I’m somewhat in time with most things. Seems like the wishing luck worked out. Big Thanks for that! 🙂
Tasks For Week Five and Six:
- Create 3D Model for Light Concept
- Record Dialog for Timing
- Meet actors
- Organize furniture, probs and clothing
Things I did to accomplish these goals:
- Finished a big part of the Animatic – recorded lines, thought about staging etc.
- Realized Script needs a bit of cutting, polishing
- Came up with a rough light concept – modeled it in Maya
- Missed out on a meeting with the actors. In contact to meet them next week.
Realized need equipment before holidays. Wrote an e-mail. Better go there in person to be sure.Been. Done.
- Got feedback on animatic – Teach said, take some extra time to think of staging and to polish the script. (Will think about it.)
Things I still have to do:
- Re-Write/Polish the last pages of the script for dialog
Get equipment from school at least for (light) rehearsal(Done on Thursday, 17th)
- Clean out the location from junk
- Meet with actors and get them to do line reading to see how much they fit the role. If they do, find out when they have time to shoot
- Organizing furniture, (Desk, chairs, hat rack, cabinets, etc.), probs and perhaps clothes for the actors
- Finish the Animatic for better feedback on the story
- Perhaps think a bit harder about staging
I won’t be posting over the holidays because actually there’s nothing planned for the holidays. As you can see in the time-table. That doesn’t mean I won’t work, of course, because I’m that kind of a person, who just can’t quite working. Maybe I will try not to work that hard. 🙂
Anyway, Happy Holidays and read you again on Week Eight of production; that’s the first week after the school holidays (11th – 17th).
P.S.: Sorry for the lag, but there’s a lot going on right now.